Neck Pain Clinic in Westmeath
Don’t Live Your Life With A Pain In The Neck
Here Are Some Of The Questions I Commonly Get Asked about Neck Pain?
Do I need to have an MRI scan for my neck pain?
In short, no. There is a lot of information that I can gather from having a chat with you and then doing an assessment to see where your movements are restricted, what type of pain your getting and what the structures around your neck feel like.
MRIs are useful if you have been in a traumatic accident or if you have tried a number of treatment options first and your doctor or therapist advice’s you to go for a scan to see what may be casuing you symptoms
I’ve been told that I have arthritis in my neck. Can anything be done?
Arthritis is where there is wear and tear between the bones and there is a change to the structure of the bone. While physical therapy cannot help this it can improve the symptoms you feel and help you return to an active and healthy life.
I can reduce the sensitivity around tissues in your neck which can greatly improve your movement and reduce pain. Couple this with bespoke movement exercises and the symptoms around your neck can be greatly improved
I’ve been told there is something wrong with my discs. Can you help?
Is very common for people to be told that they may have disc trouble. In fact, I think its a very easy way for some medical professionals or therapists to give a lazy diagnosis and not try to fully help the person.
The truth is that most of us will have some disc issues once your over the age of 25, however this does not have to mean that you will be suffer with neck pain. Remember pain is not a good indicator of damage. There are many ligaments and muscles around your neck that can give you very painful sensations.
I suffer a lot with headaches. Can Physical Therapy help this?
The answer is yes, but it also depends on the type of headache. Tension headaches are very treatable as they are more often related to soft tissue imbalances. Migraines can be a different story as they can have a very distinct trigger that sets them off, like smells, certain foods etc. However, these can still be helped through advice, movement and lifestyle changes. Once I have assessed you, talked to you and listened to your story I will explain all this and how i can help you.
Download My Free Guide And Start Easing Your Neck Pain Today
Here is what you will learn in this guide
- What your neck pain means
- Understand why someday it feels good and on other days it does not
- What you need to do to start easing your neck pain
- How to ensure it does not return
Are you not sure if Physical Therapy can help your neck or shoulder pain? Why not book a Free Discovery Session. This has no financial risk and I will be able to assess you and let you know what is wrong and what can be done
Here’s Who I Can Help
Please note that I can’t help everyone and that is why I don’t offer to work with everyone.
But if you can say “yes” to any of the following below then you have come to the right place.
- You’ve got tension and or pain in your neck and shoulder area that has been there for longer than 5 days.
- Your sleep is disturbed by a tightness or tension in your neck or shoulder that gets worse through the night.
- You’re suffering from pain DAILY, are concerned and have no idea why it even happened (to you).
- You spend a lot of time sitting – and that makes pain worse.
- You’ve only been given painkillers by your GP… but you secretly know that this ISN’T the best option (or the one you want to take).
- You’ve got headaches or migraines that seem to be getting more intense or more frequent – or you’re worried about either coming back on.
If You Are Suffering With Neck Pain And Your Need Is Urgent
Then Call 089 210 2586 To Get Seen Quicker